Reytec Construction Resources, Inc. is proudly involved in the community. From industry associations to community events and philanthropic efforts, Reytec actively participates in numerous community and philanthropic efforts.
Associations and Memberships
We’re also honored to have been recognized with several awards.
- Graduate of the City of Houston’s Minority, Women and Small Business Enterprise (MWSBE) program
- Metrorail: Contractor Excellence Award 2010
- Talento Bilingue de Houston: Corporate Heritage Award 2010
- Houston Hispanic Chamber of Commerce: Male Entrepreneur of the Year 2008
- Hispanic Business Magazine: 100 Fastest Growing Companies, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2004, 2003
- Hispanic Business Magazine: Top 500 Largest U.S. Hispanic-Owned Companies, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2006
- Houston Business Journal: The Houston Minority Business Council’s Emerging Ten (E-10) Award, 2005
- Diversity Business: Top 100 Hispanic American Owned Businesses, 2005
- Diversity Business Multicultural Business Solutions: Gregg Reyes -“One of America’s Top Diversity Business Owners for 2004”
- Port of Houston Authority: Small Business of the Year, 2004, 2008
- Department of Commerce Minority Development Council: “Regional Construction Firm of the Year,” 2002
- Chosen by the City of Houston Minority Business Development Center: “Minority Construction Firm of the Year,” 2002
- HispanicBusiness.com: Top 500 Hipanic Business, 2012
- Hispanic Business: Top 500 Largest U.S. Hispanic-Owned Companies, 2011
- Houston Community College: Chancellor’s Award, 2015
- Houston Rapid Transit JV: East end Corridor Crew of the Month, December 2010
- d-mars.com: 25 Top Prime Contractors for Diversity Award, 2013
Based on his own experience developing Reytec, Gregg Reyes is a firm believer in helping small businesses grow. He’s also passionate about working to make your backyard (and beyond) a better place. Under Gregg’s leadership, Reytec has supported the following philanthropic activities over the years, to name a few.
- Proud supporter of employee Benigno “Benny” Reyna on his successful run of the Boston Marathon
- Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston’s annual Steps for Students 5K Run/Walk
- “Joe A Gonzalez “Education Is Our Freedom” GED Scholarship Program in Corpus Christi, TX. Sponsor from 2013-2017
- Houston Achievement Place (HAP): sponsoring the holiday dinner event in 2017 & 2018
- Houston Contractors Association Small Business and Employee Development effort
- Houston District A’s Public Safety Town Hall Meeting & Community BBQ, 2017 and 2018, dinner sponsor
- HISD’s Find Our Path career development event to share information about a future in the civil construction industry with young adults.
- James Madison High School Crawfish Boil and Fish Fry, 2017-2018 sponsor
- South Austin Young Life
- Alphonsus Catholic Church holiday parade and meal sponsor, 2012-current